Mr. Woodward is originally from Falls Church, Virginia, and currently resides in East Brainerd with his wife, Autumn. Mr. Woodward and his wife have five wonderful children, who stay very active in the community. He is a commissioned officer in the Tennessee Army National Guard and has proudly served in the military since 1997. He recently deployed as a member of HHB, 1-181st FAR in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Mr. Woodward was awarded the Combat Action Badge for direct enemy engagements and the Bronze Star for his meritorious service while deployed in Afghanistan.
- Licensed in Tennessee and Georgia with an active practice throughout east Tennessee and north Georgia
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- B.A. in Political Science from Virginia Tech.
- Graduated cum laude from the Appalachian School of Law
- Associate Editor for the Law Review
- Editor in Chief for the Natural Resources Law Journal
- Book Award for Dispute Resolution and Legal Process
- Awarded the Outstanding Academic Success Award and the Heart of ASL Award
- Represented numerous individuals and businesses in both state and federal court at the trial and appellate level in Georgia and Tennessee.
- Extensive experience in mediating and arbitrating disputes which includes a 120 hour special training certification in alternative dispute resolution.
- Experience preparing complex trust and estate planning documents, as well as probating complex estates.
- Obtained favorable verdicts for multiple clients in both criminal and civil jury trials.